The demands of manufacturers and converters of the textile industry are following the evolution of a trend increasingly oriented to reduce time to market by guaranteeing high quality and low cost.
Laser technology represents the future of fast growing production and digitally replaces traditional methods of marking, engraving and cutting of fabrics, thanks to “the energy of light”.
SEI Laser makes available to the market SEI TechTextile Line, a complete range of digital laser systems specifically developed for technical and natural fabric processing.
SEI Laser TechTextile Line is the range of laser systems suitable for manufacturers of industrial, functional, high-performance, high-tech, engineered fabrics who operate in the fields of:
- Agrotech for agriculture (Agro-Textiles);
- Buildtech for the protection against the sun, waterproofing, noise and thermal insulation, air conditioning (Construction Textiles);
- Clothtech and Sportech (Clothing Textiles and Sports Textiles);
- Ecotech for environmental protection and cleaning (Ecological Protection Textile);
- Geotech to separate, filter, protect or drain land (Geotextiles);
- Hometech (Domestic Textiles);
- Indutech for chemical and electrical applications, mechanical engineering, filtration and insulations (Industrial Textile);
- Medtech to protect medical staff (Medical Textiles);
- Mobiltech (Textile used in Transport);
- Packtech (Packaging Textiles);
- Protech to improve people safety in their workplaces (Protective Textiles);
- Soft Signage for banner and flags (Visual Communication).
The materials processed by SEI Laser TechTextile Line are: natural and synthetic textile, TPU and technical textile.