The first modular laser machine for creasing and die-cutting for the packaging and graphic arts sectors.
- Processes: die cutting, creasing
- Processable materials: PAPER, PET, PP, BOPP
- Sectors: Packaging, graphic arts
- Laser system specifically designed for converting and digital finishing sheet materials
- Configurations according to specific needs at the time of purchase or optional upgrades to be installed “in the field”
- Die cutting and creasing of both the front and back of sheets
- Can be integrated with the most sophisticated digital Workflow software to read barcodes, QR codes, etc.
- It has full auto setup and can be controlled remotely
- Use of mechanical clamp/square register as well as optical register via digital camera
- 6 laser configurations available to satisfy even the most demanding requests
- Innovative male/female proprietary creasing system. An off-line laser module enables creasing plates to be created rapidly, simply and independently with the same quality as traditional creasing
- Certified thicknesses: 0,15 – 0,6 mm
- Max dimensions: B2 – 750×530 mm
- ICARO proprietary software
- Industry 4.0 Ready: full digital workflow integration
- Modules available: automatic feeder with manual loading or from pallets, alignment table, male/female digital creasing module, laser die-cutting section, single laser or dual laser module, waste extraction, module for brushing processed sheets, automatic stacker module, off-line laser module for creating creasing plates, dispenser and assembly table for creasing plates, fume extraction/abatement system
news and presssee all
“The Digital Converting Re-Volution”, with this claim SEI Laser organized an Open House, during which the company invited customers to present…continue
Every year Europe’s 20 leading trade magazines on digital production, which are united in the European Digital Press Association (EDP), evaluate,…continue
contactsDo you need more information about this product?
Write to us and we will contact you as soon as possible