The first modular laser system for die cutting and creasing of Packaging and Graphics Arts.
PaperOne 5000 + Origami
- Processes: die cutting, creasing
- Processable materials: PAPER, CARDBOARD, PET, PP, BOPP
- Sectors: Packaging, Graphic Arts
- Laser system specifically designed for converting and digital finishing sheet materials
- Configurations according to specific needs at the time of purchase or optional upgrades to be installed “in the field”
- Die cutting and creasing of both the front and back of sheets
- Can be integrated with the most sophisticated digital Workflow software to read barcodes, Qr Codes, etc.
- It is fully “auto-setting” and remotely controlled.
- Has a precise mechanical registration system in addition to a digital camera based registration system.
- 6 laser configurations available to satisfy even the most demanding requests
- Innovative proprietary creasing/embossing system exploiting a male/female concept. A stand alone station (Origami) allows to quickly and simply create creasing/embossing plates without recourse to outsourcing. The creasing quality is equal to that of traditional professional creasing.
- Certified thicknesses: 0,15 – 1,6 mm
- Max dimensions: B2 – 750×535 mm
- ICARO proprietary software
- Industry 4.0 Ready: full digital workflow integration
- Automatic feeder loaded from pallet;
- On the fly job changes by Qr Code reading (front/back);
- Camera registration of front and back printed markers;
- Sheet brushing module;
- Automatic pallet loading stacker;
- 6 laser configurations available;
- Patented 3D Origami for the creation of creasing/embossing clichès;
- Activated carbon filter exhaust system;
- Waste collector and fumes exhaust system.
contactsDo you need more information about this product?
Write to us and we will contact you as soon as possible