Two different technologies for high application flexibility and productivity.
- Processes: cutting, engraving and marking.
- Processable materials: wood, acetates, acrylic (PMMA), ABS, plastics in general, leather, textiles, marking on glass and marble, composite materials.
- Sectors: die cutting, fashion accessories, small objects and furnishing accessories (customization), decoration and inlay, displays, footwear, leather goods, automotive, signage, jewelery, packaging, job shops, eyewear.
- Personal Bravo is a CO2 laser flatbed plotter designed to combine high-quality cutting, typical of plotter systems, with high-speed marking and engraving, typical of systems with galvanometric head.
- It is equipped with a cutting head and a scanning galvanometric head which has three interpolated axes and a controlled axis. The presence of both technologies, makes Personal Bravo unique for application flexibility and productivity by saving time.
- It is a plotter system with high precision movement through recirculating ball screw and brushless motors.
- Personal Bravo is designed for high-quality cutting of thick materials, as well as for high-speed marking and engraving.
- Personal Bravo also guarantees the highest quality cutting or perforation of thin materials with a working area up to 2000×3000 mm and laser power up to 800 W.
- Personal Bravo allows you to mark large format sheet materials thanks to Bravo mode that enables you to process each part of the sheet one by one and in sequence.
- It is also available with conveyor for roll material processing.
- Industry 4.0 Ready: full digital workflow integration.
contactsDo you need more information about this product?
Write to us and we will contact you as soon as possible