The compact and fast flatbed plotter CO2 laser system for small format cutting.
- Processes: cutting, kiss-cutting and marking
- Processable materials: acrylic (PMMA), ABS, plastic, PET, PP, BOPP, paper, cardboard, leather, textiles, glass, marble, wood, acetates, adhesive foils, composite materials.
- Sectors: small items and furnishing accessories (customisation), decoration and marquetry, stamps, display cases, footwear, leather goods,… processing of materials in sheets and rolls
- Flexibility of use
- High quality and accurate cutting
- High productivity
- High performance: up to 2000 mm/s speed and 2 G acceleration
- Single or multiple printing markers
- Possibility of processing sheet materials of sizes that are greater than the work area (Y axis)
- Work surface with motorised Z axis up to 250 mm
- Easy integration with external automation (I/O interface and Winsock)
- Work area: up to 610×460 mm
- ICARO proprietary software
- Industry 4.0 Ready: full digital workflow integration
- CCD camera for register laser processing thanks to printing markers;
- 360° rotary attachment for cylindrical objects processing;
- Additional cutting head for double work;
- Kit for 3D materials processing;
- Focal units and lens holders available: 1,5”; 2”; 3”;
- Proportional valve for the regulation of the gas pressure during cutting;
- Conveyor for roll material processing.
fairs and eventssee all
contactsDo you need more information about this product?
Write to us and we will contact you as soon as possible