SEMINAR FLEXI DENIM – Denim industry has been advanced largely with innovative technologies and innovations. In today’s market. Denim with fashion adds high value to jeans. SEI Laser, the worldwide leader of Italian laser technology, design and manufacture integrated solutions specific to applications based on laser technology.
SEI Laser’s wide range of products and laser applications are the right professional solutions to the needs of the most demanding customers in areas such as automotive, metal processing, lighting, converting, packaging, fashion, electronics and visual communication. SEI Laser recently introduces Flexi Denim, the most innovative solution currently available in the textile market. It is specifically designed to perform with maximum efficiency and quality for all finishing operations on fabrics such as discoloration, abrasion, decoration, marking, engraving and cutting of the finished garment.
Flexi Denim is a modular and flexible system for massive production. It can be custom configured to meet the needs of the customer at the time of purchase and upgradeable later with additional options. Jeans can be processed horizontally on the tables or vertically on the mannequin (optional).
Advantages of Flexi Denim:
Flexi Denim is characterized by its innovative Icaro Denim software that enables the management and optimization of laser energy. The benefits are:
- Reduction in energy consumption and costs
- A throughput higher than conventional methods and machines
- Unrivaled quality with true and natural “used” 3D effects by achieving accurate and precise shades
- Extremely intuitive and innovative user-friendly software interface (Icaro Denim) that reduces set-up time to zero
- Unrivaled high definition and natural gradation effects by achieving precise shades even at high speeds
- Garments can be quickly and accurately placed following the step-by-step guided laser preview to optimize loading time and reduce operator errors
- Beam size is changed by software to achieve different effects
- “Intelligent” import command with automatic 3D effect enhancement and laser power optimization
- Designs, effects and sizes change are easy and immediate
- Flexi Denimis eco-sustainable by safeguarding not just the environment but also operators’ health
- It reduces water wastage dramatically in the final wash (up to ten times less than required in case of traditional finishing processes) and the use of toxic and chemical substances in the different stages of production, especially during treatments to achieve particular effects on jeans
- Produce super realistic 3D effects as seen on the monitor to achieve the best vintage and used finishing on garments.
Recently SEI Laser, along with its local agent Texo Bangladesh Trade and Commerce, organized a seminar on his Laser Technology. Mr. Ivan Blini, SEI Laser International Sales, had a nice presentation on SEI Laser technology and how it contributes to making the world green as it requires no water resulting in no pollution. Flexi Denim is eco-sustainable. He informed that the company is continuously working on R&D which makes the technology advanced. The history of SEI Laser is about 36 years and its technology is operating in 50 countries. Already SEI Laser has set up a benchmark in the industry with its advanced features i.e reduction energy and cost consumption, operator-friendly features, 100% accuracy with a very low lead time. Mr. Ivan showed some videos on how the technology works on. The audience showed their eagerness to know more about the technology. Mr. Ivan informed that the company is very open and ready to get any feedback related to technical developments and ensured the best service support from their end.
Mr. Samiul Haque Polash, CEO of Texo Bangladesh Trade & Commerce, informed that they are very glad to be the agent of SEI Laser in Bangladesh. Mr. Polash informed that they are working to support the industry with the latest technology. He hoped the laser technology by SEI Laser for Denim & Textile Garment finishing will be a “Game Changers” technology which will help the manufacturers to reduce cost and time also it will help to produce value-added products. Mr. Polash expressed his satisfaction working with SEI Laser and he is continuously receiving support and technological update from SEI Laser.
Textile professionals from different factories express their eagerness for Flexi Denim. Mr. Monim Ullah, Managing Director, Jeans Collection informed that he has found the real track advantage of using the SEI Laser technology.
Credits: Textile Focus – Focusing Textile & Apparel